things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Monday, May 30, 2011

Back In Action

I'm finally all unpacked and almost settled back home. Ahhh what a relief. Sorry I've been gone soo long - it felt so weird. 

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having a relaxing and fabulous holiday weekend - It's been so nice to catch up with my family and friends here and have no worries in the world (haha wishful thinking!).

Today is a day to remember those who gave up their lives to fight for our country - if you have friends or family in the military give them a call or write them a letter today and remind them how thankful you are for them - not just today but every single day. 

Here are some Memorial Day photos and recipes:




Recipes via FoodNetwork









Images via WeHeartIt



No comments:

Post a Comment