things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pinch Me

Ladies and gents tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. Normally, that means nothing to me except that I think I have some Irish heritage somewhere in my family tree. However this year is my first ever year to attend the Lower Greenville Parade / Party in Dallas. I'm pretty excited about it, I even bought a new green Jayhawk t-shirt just for the occasion. Anywho, this holiday also means you MUST wear green or else you will surely get pinched by some a-hole like myself who finds it hilarious except when I forget and get pinched, then it's not so funny. Here are some cute green articles of clothing I found from Shopbop.

Rag&Bone/JEAN -- Vintage Biscay 



BB Dakota Adonia Shorts -- Jade Green 



Parker Racer Pleat Dress -- Kelly Green 

Tory Burch Ella Tote -- Navajo Green 

Via Shopbop 

No comments:

Post a Comment