things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Favorite Things

I have made a few wish lists this Christmas season but instead of posting those I decided to post a few of my FAVORITE things that I currently use on the regular:

The most light and fresh perfume that I have ever worn - so natural. 

This mascara has extends your lashes and makes them fuller - loveee it. 

The best brightest blush you will ever need.

A light scarf goes with everything in fall, winter and spring. 

Classic grey nail color.

I have gotten so many compliments on my skin lately and I owe it all to this little guy.

The best little trick I have ever discovered for dry hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment