things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Spirit

I've never been one to go too crazy over Christmas. I don't know if it's because it's so close to my birthday or because Christmas is actually my brother's birthday (which always made for an interesting day) or just because I am a scrooge. Either way, this year I am trying to be more festive - I've been decorating a bit more than usual (I bought a small tree for my apartment and put ornaments on it!), I have been cooking and baking more and I have finished ALL of my shopping before Christmas Eve. In light of my new positive holiday makeover I also found some adorable crafts and cocktails for the season:










No comments:

Post a Comment