things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Fashion

So I have to admit, the only parts of the wedding I wanted to see were the fashion (her dress especially), vows, first kiss and fly-over. I pretty much fast-forwarded through the rest of it. However I couldn't miss the fabulous hats that were worn today and I really want that to become a tradition over here in the good 'ol U.S.


Kate's Beautiful gown designed by Sarah Burton who was a designer for Alexander McQueen 

Prince William and Prince Harry

Pippa Middleton also in a dress designed by Sarah Burton

The Queen in a soft yellow outfit designed by Angela Kelly


David and Victoria Beckham (in a dress from her own line)

The Princesses of York
What the hell were they thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment