things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Today is such a gorgeous day and it made me think about all the things I am thankful for in my life:

the sun
colorful trees (or foil-age) as i like to call it (supposed to be foliage)
the cold side of my pillow
my amazing friends
my perfect parents
my adorable boyfriend
the cutest dog in the world
my cloud-like bed
little tiny chocolate candies
potato chips (i love 'em)
a frosty and french fries
spending the evening in bed on shopbop.com with an ice cold glass of wine

I'm sure there are 1,000 other things but that's what I have right now.











Images via We Heart It



No comments:

Post a Comment