things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Fun Weekend

This weekend my boyfriend and I spent a day doing fun things - we went to the driving range so I could practice hitting the ball and he could show off his mad skills, then went to lunch at a fabulous Mexican restaurant in downtown Kansas City called Los Corales, then we wandered around Petco and I swooned over the most adorable puppies, then we went to see the movie Hall Pass which was funny (but such a guy flick) and finally we bought groceries and made dinner! I am now inspired to spend a day each weekend doing fun things!


1 comment:

  1. Love you and ur blog!!! U are awesome!! Sounds like a fun weekend;) miss u

    ReplyDelete