things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Thursday, April 12, 2012

One more day...

Well friends it's Thursday which means it is almost Friday which means WEEKEND. This week has literally passed by so slowly and I can't figure out why. Anyways on another note, Monday I began a 100-day plan to get fit for summer. Specifically, Monday was 100 days until I leave for Healdsburg, California for a week long (much-needed) vacation. Because of this vacation, and a few more amazing ones that I will discuss later on, I have made a personal goal to get my ass in shape. This will include eating right, exercising at least four times per week (aiming for five but I still want a social life) and running a 10K by mid-July. I refuse to stop drinking so that is my small twist to any normal get fit plan. It's only day four into my 100-days but I am positive about my goals and a good friend once told me to not think of it as a diet but a lifestyle change. Here we go people. Also, being that I am a shopping addict I have decided that at the end of my 100 days, I will get to go shopping for my trip - meaning that I can't shop until then - WOAH what have I done. 








images via pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment