things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Obsession

Yesterday I stumbled upon my new favorite blog. The Londoner. This girl is adorable, fashionable, has some amazing recipes and awesome lifelong tips for staying healthy. Here is a snippet/summary of my favorite post, The Anti-Diet -- you can check out the whole thing HERE... and I may be sharing a lot of her stuff so get used to it...


Here are the basics to learn the differences in hunger so you know when your body actually needs food and doesn't just "want" it. 

Try to eat when you're at a 3 or 4 and stop at a 5 or 6. She says if you are trying to lose weight to stop at a 5 but if you are trying to maintain then stop at a 6. 

Quit this shit. PERIOD.

Get your ass moving - duh. 

Credits to The Londoner



No comments:

Post a Comment