things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Decor

This year I offered to help my mom decorate our table for Thanksgiving dinner and I am pretty excited about it. It's no secret that Thanksgiving is very much my favorite Holiday and my family's traditions are what make it so great. Every year we run (I walk usually) the Turkey Trot downtown and have a giant dinner with some of our  favorite family friends. This year we are having our big dinner the night before Thanksgiving which should prove to make the Turkey Trot an extra slow walk for me:)
 I am looking around Pinterest to find new ideas for our table of 20 and here is what I like so far:




I love the cranberries and flowers in the vases on the left...




No comments:

Post a Comment