things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Monday, October 10, 2011

Take the Town

Last night my dad, his girlfriend, my roommate and I all went to explore the wonderful city of Dallas. We decided to make four stops. After our first cocktail at Nana Grill, at the top of the Anatole, we ventured over to Meddlesome Moth for appetizers (and a tasting flight of beer). If that wasn't fun enough, we hit the Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa next for dinner and topped the night off at Fearings for dessert. Talk about an AMAZING night. 

My dad and Vickie at Nana Grill

Meddlesome Moth menu - their logo has a Silence of the Lambs feel (creepy)

Our Belgian beer flight

Vickie, Me and Devin at Hotel ZaZa

Beautiful chandeleir at ZaZa

Devin, my dad and Vickie at the Ritz

Most amazing desserts EVER at Fearings

...obviously...




No comments:

Post a Comment