things i LOVE: shopping, eating, cooking, drinking, dancing alone to good music, paper, design, family, good friends and my dog--the rockstar

Saturday, February 26, 2011

While I Pack...

I am about to begin the giant task of packing for my move back to Kansas...while I pack I will be listening to a ton of pump-me-up music. Here are a few of my faves:

1. Anything from Glee - especially this past week's "Blame it on the Alcohol" and from a couple weeks ago "Bills Bills Bills"
2. "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga
3. "I do" by Colbie Caillat
4. "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" by Thompson Square
5. "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne
6. "Hopeless Romantic" by Late Night Habit
7. "Hold it Against Me" by BRITNEY
8. "Josey" by Hey Monday
9. "We Belong to the Music" by Timbaland
10. "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows

(all of these songs can be found on itunes)

No comments:

Post a Comment